Podcast and Videocast

In my EDM 310 class I was able to create a podcast that is out in the world of iTunes. Being able to use podcasts and videocasts in the classroom I believe will benefit students. If for some reason a student misses class a teacher can record a lesson on a podcast or videocast that the student can go back a learn what was taught that day. Students could access these podcasts or videocasts from the class blog or from iTunes U. Although they may not be the best quality we're talking about making these babies on a teacher budget so you can't be to critical on the quality. These would also be great to have if a student didn't fully understand the lesson and needs a refresher to complete the understand the lesson. I hope that when I do have my own classroom I will have the tools to make videocasts and podcasts.

Click here to listen to my podcast

A little bit about me...

These are my views on what kind of teacher I would like to be in the near future.
KEEP LEARNING!