Why technology should be in the clasroom

When I become a teacher I will definitely have different types of technology in the classroom for my students to use. By having technology in the classroom I will be preparing my students for the future that will be run mostly by technology. This will also be a way for me to show different places to my students without stepping out of the classroom. Like using Google Earth will help me show students the world with just a click of a button. Students will also be able to connect with other students around the world and learn about their culture. If we didn't have some use of technology in the classroom we wouldn't be preparing our students for the future. I believe that the students would actually fall behind and would have to catch up in the technology world.

A little bit about me...

These are my views on what kind of teacher I would like to be in the near future.
KEEP LEARNING!