Lifelong Learners

In the profession I'm working hard to get to I will always be a lifelong learner. For me to not be a lifelong learner I will have no impact on my students. I will not be able connect with my students and get to know them and what works best for them. I will constantly be learning the new technology that can be used in the classroom and other gadgets that will benefit my students. Not only will my students be learning and absorbing things in the classroom, but I will also be learning with them. For me to give the best learning experience to my students I will need to be willing to learn and absorb everything that might help my students. While I'm in school now I have learned so many great ways to connect with my students, the parents, and staff over the internet.

A little bit about me...

These are my views on what kind of teacher I would like to be in the near future.
KEEP LEARNING!